Writers Bureau Centre (WBC) is an online academic writing and publishing platform. WBC general objective is to provide writing and open access journal publication support to University and College faculty members, students and practitioners. The Centre hosts various International Peer Reviewed and Refereed Journals cutting across various disciplines including humanities, environmental and health sciences, education, early childhood, management, business administration and medical sciences.
WBC as a concept has evolved in phases since 2007 following the rising demands in academic writing, Open Access Journal publishing, e-books publishing and research support services. The Centre accepts submissions from students, lecturers, practitioners and scholars.
Open Access Concept
WBC promotes Open Access. This implies that the resources published by WBC are availed to the members of global community free of charge. This is with the conviction that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. Permission is granted to distribute any article published by WBC for nonprofit, educational purposes if it is copied in its entirety and the journal is credited. Kindly notify the editor in chief and the author if an article is to be used.
Open Access Journals
- International Journal of Environmental and Health Sciences (IJEHS)
- Journal of Management and Business Administration (JMBA)
- Other listed open access journals
Manuscripts to be considered for publications with various WBC journals should include: Abstract, Introduction, methodology, Results, Discussion and Conclusions. WBC accepts Journal articles that are between 2,500-3,500 words in length. The articles should be in English. Document should be Microsoft Word, Times Roman, Size 12, Single spacing and should conform to the stylistic conventions of the American Psychological Association (APA). See Author Guidelines for details.
Why Choose WBC?
- Small research article processing charge
- Journals are double-blind peer reviewed,
- Support in technical research aspects,
- Writers and Reviewers qualified in diverse fields,
- Editorial support of the peer reviewed works,
- Online plagiarism check,
- Online grammar check,
- Fair charges of all writing, reviewing and publishing projects,
- Electronic payment and Bank payment
For all Academic Writing and Publishing inquiries, CONTACT US